Wednesday 23 March 2011

Trouble and Plans:

AS THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER ORGANISED SOMETHING IMPORTANT VERY LAST MINUTE [THE FILMING ONLY CAME TO LIGHT ON TUESDAY THIS WEEK DURING BAND PRACTICE] I HAVE DONE LOTS OF RESEARCH AND PLANNING INTO MISE-EN-SCENE AND CINEMATOGRAPHY IN ORDER TO MAKE THESE SHOTS ARE AS GOOD AS THEY CAN BE. HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT DONE SO WELL ON THE ORGANISATION FRONT [AND NEVER DO.]

I planned the location but did not know when it opened and closed or how to contact them. This hindered me as I only discovered that the studio is only open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. To add to my frustration the number that Bradley gave me went to answer phone each time I rung. This means that there will most likely be no filming tomorrow unless I find a different location [which I am struggling with.] This means that we will probably have to work on the evaluation until Tuesday and add the shots in later to our music video, ancillary tasks and evaluation. This would require some time out of school  but I am willing to do this to achieve my target grade and personal aims.

This Friday, Saturday and Sunday [the rest of this week] I will work on evaluations.

Thursday 24th March:

The deadline for the evaluation is creeping closer which means there is no time for luxuries such as waiting for The Croft. Instead I have found a more accessible location. I have got together a group of people [after a massive panic attack during lunchtime] and we will film asap. There would be lighting and no group band shots but shots of instruments instead. I feel this is more appropriate considering the current timescale.

Friday 25th March:

Yesterday I emailed a lighting expert in school about filming in a room which looks very similar to a studio as this location is more accessible than The Croft or places like it. Unfortunately after speaking to my Applied Business teacher I discovered that my lunchtime lesson is unmissable so had to rearrange to Monday lunchtime. Here are his replies:






No comments:

Post a Comment