Wednesday 23 March 2011

Performance Shots Planning/Organisation:

IN ORDER TO MAKE OUR PERFORMANCE SHOTS POSSIBLE WE NEED TO PLAN AND CONTACT PEOPLE IN ADVANCE. 

Location:

'The Croft' youth club. David's mum works here so he will contact 'The Croft' to ask if we can film. I will ring again just to double check. There is already a drum kit there and amps so all we will need to bring our instruments and leads.

Equipment: 

We will need two cameras, two tripods and one person to film. I will talk to my friends or someone I know and see who is free, available and willing.


Timings:

We need to know when to meet up and what to bring. I will have to inform the band members [Me, Matt Bently, Bradley Sands and George]and the cinematographer [my friend]. Knowing when the location is available will be useful here.  We will have to film three times to get all the relevant footage to create variety.

Shots:

We also need to plan what shots we will get in terms of cinematography and camera angles. This includes how the band will be layed out and where the cameras will be located.

Mise-en-scene:

Getting the right mise-en-scene is important as costume, lighting and layout is important when creating meaning. Once I have figured these out I need to make sure the band owns such clothing [and if not who I can borrow some from] and if these effects are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment