Wednesday 23 March 2011

Mise-en-scene:

TO IMPROVE OUR MUSIC VIDEO WE HAVE DECIDED TO USE THE INDIE CONVENTION OF BAND PERFORMANCES. TO MAKE OUR BAND SHOTS AS REALISTIC AND CONVENTIONAL OF THE INDIE GENRE WE NEED TO CONSIDER MISE-EN-SCENE.  

Female Indie Outfits:

These Indie women are wearing jeans and t-shirts but in a feminine way. I like the girl's hat and her boots and how each female has their hair down. I also like the third girl's blouse. I think including such boots, hats, jeans and blouses could be effective. Neutral make-up has been worn.







These Indie women are wearing hats, boots, heels, jeans, skirts and tights, blouses and t-shirts. I like the boots, hat and black shorts/skirt and black tights combination. Black jeans could also work. This would be easy for me as black is the main colour in my wardrobe. The combination of these things are even quite stylish.




The Indie woman in 'Hey Monday' is wearing jeans, a blouse and a short jacket. This could work but is quite boyish and what I have seen so far suggests that Indie women's fashion is feminine.






Once again Eva Cassidy from 'Hey Monday' is has quite a boyish attire with patterned jeans and a leather jacket. I could imitate this look using darker colours but this look is not very Indie.





'Hey Monday' again and Eva Cassidy is boyish. However, I like her waste coat and t-shirt combination with jeans which creates a splash of colour. Indie conventionally is like this. I could imitate this with a purple top and black waste coat combined with features seen above like hats and boots.



'Paramore' now and Hayley Williams looks very feminine and conventionally Indie. I like the blouse, shorts, coloured tights and tie combination as it combines womanliness with masculinity. This is a personality characteristic Indie women often have. Her hair is down and her make-up is neutral.



'Paramore' again and Hayley Williams is looking feminine and Indie with a combination of coloured tights, shorts and a t-shirt.







The Indie woman's outfit is bright and accessorised. I will probably imitate this with a red hat, purple top, black waist cost, shorts/jeans and boots or flat shoes. Make-up will be minimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment